I am reading Liane Moriart‘s (ten) books in order. I have a break before my next assigned book, that helps. I am not reading her kids series.
There are three authors listed at the bottom of this post, Liane Moriart and two of her sisters, who are also published authors.
Next up was The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty.
This one was read by Tamara Lovatt-Smith who also narrated the first one I read, What Alice Forgot.
Again, on Libby, I used pace of 1.20 which reduced the time from about 13 hours to about 11 hours.
The premise for The Hypnotist’s Love Story was clever, in my opinion. I enjoyed it, a lot.
I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized.
StoryGraph -
Note - The Nicola Berry series is for children.
Jaclyn Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -
In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/
This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.
Nicola Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -







