Living History by Hillary Rodman Clinton (2003) was the last memoir for my First Lady Project. Hurrah hurrah!
This audio book, Living History by Hillary Rodman Clinton, was only available on Audible and only in the abridged format.
This was true of Laura Bush’s and Jill Biden’s books also (only on Audible and only in abridged format). A few other, older, First Lady Memoirs were not available in audio format at all.
I listened at a 1.2 pace which was a tiny bit fast. I was sprinting to the end of this project.
I thought this was an excellent book. Ms Clinton spent a minimal amount of time on her childhood and extended family. Her focus was on the years leading up to the White House and then the Presidency/First Lady/White House. The writing was excellent, in my opinion. Her reading was also excellent. I really enjoyed it.
Hillary Clinton was not listed on my normal “books in order” website. Here is what I found -




