There are three authors listed at the bottom of this post, Liane Moriart and two of her sisters, who are also published authors.
The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty (2006) was next on the list. It is also read by Heather Wilds. I borrowed The Last Anniversary from Libby. I used my standard pace of 1.20 which shortened the time from just under 13 hours to just over 11.5 hours.
I liked this one too, but maybe not quite as much as the rest.
This was a TV series, which luckily I had not seen. If I had seen and remembered the TV series, it would have ruined the book for me.
I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized.
StoryGraph -
Note - The Nicola Berry series is for children.
Jaclyn Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -
In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/
This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.
Nicola Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -








