What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty (2009) was an assigned book for one of my groups.
I listened to this book on Libby. The reader was Tamara Lovatt Smith, who was excellent. Her accent was lovely. The last book I listened to, with an Australian accent, took a bit of getting used to. This one was instantly understandable. I used a pace of 1.20. That reduced the time from 13.5 hours to 11.5 hours, with no chipmunks.
I liked this book, What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty, a lot. It was well written and well edited. I liked the variety of characters. It was a clever premise, in my opinion.
This was the first book I listened to after finishing my (nonfiction) First Lady project. It was nice to hop right into a “normal” novel.
I am starting thru Liane Moriart‘s (ten) books in order. I have a 2+ week break before my next assigned book, that will help. I am not reading her kids series.
There are three authors listed at the bottom of this post, Liane Moriart, who wrote my assigned book, What Alice Forgot, and two of her sisters who are also published authors.
I maintain accounts on GoodReads and StoryGraph, thanks to youngest getting me organized.
StoryGraph -
Note - The Nicola Berry series is for children.
Jaclyn Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -
In each book post, I utilize https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/
This is a wonderful website that helps clarify the publication order of books and verifies book series. I use this website because there are no spoilers. But if I need a description, I can click over using the links, easily. There are also author bios.
Nicola Moriarty is Liane Moriarty’s sister -







