Wednesday, February 05, 2025

John Hart’s standalone books

I started with The Last Child by John Hart. This was a recommendation from youngest, her book group read it last year. It was very good. I rolled right into the sequel The Hush, which was also (different but) excellent.  I posted about both these books previously. I read them over the holidays. 

Finishing those two, I read a book for one of my groups, and then I had almost a week before I needed to start my next book group assignment. 

This was January 7-13. We had very cold temperatures, snow and ice. I stayed home. I stayed inside. I had absolutely nothing on my calendar. No book groups met,  I had no assigned books. I sewed and listened to books.

I listened in publication order. Most were from Libby, a couple were from Hoopla.

They are classified as thrillers. They are often very gritty. I think they are excellent. I enjoyed this author. I finished all the John Hart books very happily. 

Full list of John Hart’s books at the bottom of this post.


































https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/john-hart/